If knowledge is the most important word in our lives, we remember that it comes from interrogation and is refined by means of questioning. Questioning and questioning is essentially the means of access to knowledge. If the interrogation can be external or internal to us, the questioning, it is an exercise inside us.
But then who can access knowledge?
Access to knowledge lies in the secret of “the empty cup” that I will share with you.This secret considers the cup as the reservoir of our knowledge, and knowledge as the quantity of water that we have or can put in its cup. We agree that a full cup can no longer receive water, and that only an empty cup can still take a lot of water. There comes the responsibility of the new world news now.
So to access knowledge naturally, one must present at every opportunity to learn an empty cup. In fact knowledge consists in putting water in its cup and not in the state of having enough of it, because the knowledge is not static, on the contrary it is dynamic, it is not enough but rather evolutionary.
Clearly presenting “an empty cup” means that we consider that:
- We do not know anything about it
- We certainly do not know everything about it
- We still have to learn about it
- What we think is true can be wrong
To present “an empty cup” at every opportunity, values such as:
- Intellectual curiosity
The trick is to say that:
- We have everything to gain by listening to others (I do not lose what we had anyway)
- We always have something to learn from “smaller than is” (better to learn now and quickly than to spread gaps later)
- We are well placed to be right when we speak last and few
- This is what comes out of our mouth exposes us and makes us judge
- In conclusion can access to knowledge whoever is willing to learn.
And how to access knowledge?
- One learns by asking questions, either to others or to oneself.
- To be able to do this you must either know nothing about a subject or say that you may not have the truth or total knowledge on the subject.
It is difficult to question our knowledge or our points of view, to do so we must refer to the values and tips above?
The opportunities to access knowledge are:
They occupy most of our sources of knowledge; they are more frequent and more aggressive. Interpersonal exchanges are an appointment to give and receive, but must be attentive to these opportunities and value. When you have such a mundane discussion with a friend or even an opponent of you, tell yourself for a moment that when the other person has the word you have something to learn, to understand, or information. Important to draw from, and you need to focus on this research. Do not be afraid to ask direct questions to better understand or elucidate an idea, be objective and positive, do not be on the defensive.
CDL “Class A” Truck Driving Jobs in St. Louis, MO.Are you looking for local truck driving jobs in St. Louis? Rapid Response is currently hiring CDL “Class A” Owner-Operators and Over-the-Road (OTR) Company Drivers in the St. Louis region. Learn more
If you are looking for the best installers of cctv systems in Atlanta just search cctv installation near me and Use that cam it will pop up as number 1. We are number 1 because we offer the best service in town.