An Expert Photoshop Analyst reports that the photo officially released by Barack Obama on his personal Facebook page is a forgery
An Expert Photoshop Analyst reports that the photo officially released by Barack Obama on his personal Facebook page is a forgery. The Black male hand under Obama’s right armpit does not match Dunham’s right arm and there are many other Photo Anomalies. Is this photo part of a pattern of document forgery by President Obama to hide his biological and ideological relationship with Communist Frank Marshall Davis?
1. The Black hand under Obama’s right armpit doesn’t match Ann Dunham’s right arm. The size and color is wrong for a white female, and the hand is positioned closer to camera than Ann’s arm. The hand appears to be a remnant from a Black male before it was air brushed.
2. The chair on the far left next to Ann Dunham is brown, and smaller than the chairs on the right which are white. The horizontal support bar for the brown chair does not align with the white chairs’ support bar.
3. Ann Dunham’s hair over both her right and left shoulders show signs of airbrushing.
4. The lighting on Ann Dunham’s face is from the far left, and is not consistent with the others who are lit from above. This suggests Ann Dunham’s image was placed into this scene from a different photo.
5. Above and below Obama’s right elbow, there is a ghosting effect where a glow emanates from the arm, suggesting a different underlying image such as a light-colored shirt behind Obama. Uneven pixilation is a sign of cloning.
6. Ann looks to be about 25 years old, too young for this 1973 photo. Obama’s half sister Maya (born Aug 15, 1970) looks to be about 3 years old, so Obama is would be 12 and Ann should look 30 years old.